Vice President - Environmental - Cruise
- Post Date:26th September 2018
- Views 213
- Vessel Type Cruise shipsSalary Competitive
I am currently working with an expanding Cruise company, who are looking for a Vice President Environmental to join their team.
As Vice President Environmental you will report directly into the President of the Organisation. You will be tasked with overseeing the entire Environmental operation for the company’s fleet of Cruise Ships.
Key responsibilities of the role include developing the environmental budget, implementing SMS environmental strategies and policies, providing support to the shipboard Environmental officers, assisting with fleet audit programs, evaluating new environmental equipment for use within the fleet, and ensuring that the fleet are managed in line with company and regulatory standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Senior level shore based experience focusing on Cruise Environmental operations
– Cruise ship experience
– Fluent English language skills
– Significant management/leadership skills
– Strong organization, delegation and interpersonal skills
– Strong budgeting experience
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive Cruise company at Vice President level.
This position offers the successful candidate excellent career progress opportunities, the opportunity to work with a leading cruise company, experience global travel, and enjoy an attractive package.
To find out more please email your CV to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8771.