Technical Superintendent - Cruise
- Post Date:20th February 2019
- Views 403
- Rank SuperintendentVessel Type Cruise shipsSalary $110000 - $120000 per annum
I am currently working with an expanding Cruise company, who are looking for a Technical Superintendent to join their team. The position is Seattle based, and will involve travel.
As Technical Superintendent you will report directly to the Vice President. You will enjoy heightened responsibility for a Cruise Ships technical operation and safety management. Key responsibilities of the role include budget management, hiring senior officers, ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements, planning and monitoring Dry Dockings and other projects. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards. During Dry Dockings you will represent the company and supervise, and be responsible for, all work performed under your remit.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Shore based experience as technical superintendent
– Cruise ships experience – ideally sailing up to Chief Engineer
– Academic degree in Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture
– Diesel Electric Vessel experience is a strong advantage
– Fluent English language skills
– Significant management/leadership skills
– Strong organization, delegation and interpersonal skills
– Strong budgeting experience
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Technical Superintendent to take the next step in their career.
This position offers the successful candidate excellent career progress opportunities, the opportunity to work with a leading cruise company, experience global travel, and enjoy an attractive package. Please note, the existing right to live and work in the USA is required.
To find out more please email your CV to Danielle.email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8771.
Contact name: Danielle McGrath
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org