- Post Date:13th November 2018
- Views 768
- Rank ManagerOffered Salary £20,000-£24,999Salary £22,000 to £24,000
Hepburn Bio Care (HBC)
Job title: Technical Assistant
Reports to: Account Manager & Project Engineer
General Job Spec: To do something worthwhile and help make a difference.
Hepburn Bio Care is the leading supplier to the marine industry of environmental, super concentrated phosphate free, non-toxic products for interior and technical cleaning, grey/black water line maintenance, and treatment of contaminated bilge and organic waste water.
It is essential that you are at all times supporting the Account Managers & Project Engineer, this includes basic technical drawings (support and training will be given), updating various paperwork and various admin tasks.
All TA’s are responsible for preparing a tool bag, application sheets, computer, pre-visit documents, to be used by the Account Managers during their Ship visit’s. To meet these aims, you must work closely with all other HBC staff – keeping all departments informed of any and all information that will support and facilitate the right results for both the client and HBC.
– Minor adjustments to technical drawings as directed by PE and AM.
– Updating Word documents and various admin documents related to the technical department.
– Preparing Tool bag’s and accessories to be used for Ship visits.
– Project work assistance as directed by AM & PE.
– Any other ad hoc task as directed by the AM & PE.
Attention to detail is essential in all aspects of the daily execution of your responsibilities.