Shore Based Chief Officer - Hamburg
- Post Date:12th September 2018
- Views 659
- Location Type ShoreSalary Competitive
Project Consultant – Shipping/ Maritime Software
A leading provider of fleet management software for ship owners, ship managers, and operators of rigs, FPSOs and offshore units worldwide.
Domain consultant or project manager with primarily focus on Human Resources module in the following areas:
– Conduct workshop to map customer operation processes and suggest industry best practices.
– Responsible for project workshop deliverables.
– Provides functional training to customer.
– Involved in data migration.
– Act as main resource and advisor to other consultant in relation to the responsible product for knowledge transfer and product best practices.
– To provide feedback to the product management team based on discussion from customers.
– Suggests areas for product improvement along with possible solutions.
– Provides full support during project life cycle.
– Provide Pre-sales support to the sales team.
– Propose technical solutions and implementation cost estimates.
– Responding product feature clarification or compliance in the RFI.
– Conduct compliance workshop and software demonstration.
– Act as a domain consultant and subject-Matter-Expert (SME) to influence customers and be part of the tender team who will look at the technical compliance.
– Seagoing experience 2nd Officer/Chief Officer
– 3 – 4 years relevant working experience using ERP system, particularly in Human Resources functionalities
– Practical and / or Technical knowledge of maritime software is an added advantage.
– Experience in project management, demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects/assignments including work prioritisation, resource coordination and planning.
– Good communication and presentation skills in English, written and verbally.
– High energy, self-starter, results oriented and possess strong ownership for projects.
– Possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and manage relationship at all levels of the organisation and the customers.
– Hands on knowledge with database knowledge (MS Access, Oracle and/or MS SQL Server) are added advantages.
– Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
– Ability to travel extensively globally within short notice.
Location: USA, New York, Hamburg