Senior Qualified Marine Engineer Officer (Seconds or Chiefs)
- Post Date:8th April 2021
- Views 134
- Salary Competitive
As a Senior Marine Engineer Officer in the Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA), you’ll provide the power we need to deliver vital logistical and operational support to the Royal Navy, wherever they are in the world. Without you, the crucial work of the RFA would grind to a halt. It’s an engineering career of the utmost importance, where you’ll oversee work on some of our largest-scale kit.
To apply for this role you must have:
- CoC Second Engineer (unlimited) OR CoC Chief Engineer (unlimited)
- At least 12 months remaining validity on your MCA issued Unlimited ETO CoC, with adequate relevant sea time required to revalidate.
- A UK Seafarers ENG1 Medical, which must have been issued with 2 year unrestricted validity, with at least 12 months validity remaining.
- All mandatory Manila amendment STCW seafarer certification (MIN469 refers) with at least 12 months remaining validity.
The benefits are:
- Competitive salary
- Voyage Leave (EVL) of 21 days for every month spent on board ship
- Membership of a Civil Service Pension Scheme
- World-class training
- Potential to travel the world
- MCA certification that is financially supported by the RFA
- An in-depth knowledge of Marine Engineering principles
- The ability to lead and manage a highly skilled team
For further information and to apply visit: