River Cruise - Galley Opportunities
- Post Date:21st February 2019
- Views 393
- Rank Passenger ServicesVessel Type Cruise shipsSalary €1225 - €4500 per month + Paid on and off board
I am currently working with a leading, luxury River Cruise Liner, who are looking for a variation of Chef de Parties’, Sous chefs and Executive chefs to join their expanding fleet for the 2019 season.
You will be required to work both individually and as part of a team, to freshly prepare and delivery daily meals to guests, meeting the highest of standards. You will be required to work long hours, but in exchange will be rewarded with approximately 7 weeks paid holiday throughout the full season, a pension plan, medical insurance, generous salaries and tips.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience as a Chef on cruise or river ships or have experience working for fine dining restaurants or five star hotels
– Attended Culinary School/hold a Diploma
– Fluent in the use of the English language
This is an excellent opportunity for any candidate looking to continue their career as a Chef de Partie. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a leading Luxury River Cruise Company, and enjoy an attractive package.
Related Jobs (1)
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – Professional Yachting Association on 29th September 2020