Qualified Systems Engineering Officer (ETO Qualified)
- Post Date:8th April 2021
- Apply Before: 7th May 2021
- Views 20
- Salary Competitive
As a Systems Engineer Officer in the Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA), you’ll take overall responsibility for the vital electronics and communication systems that make every operation possible. The work you do will cover all areas of the ship. From the Bridge, to the Engine Room, you’ll lead a team in maintaining a broad range of complex systems, tackling a new challenge every day.
To apply for this role you must have:
- At least 12 months remaining validity on your MCA issued Unlimited ETO CoC, with adequate relevant sea time required to revalidate.
- A UK Seafarers ENG1 Medical, which must have been issued with 2 year unrestricted validity, with at least 12 months validity remaining.
- All mandatory Manila amendment STCW seafarer certification (MIN469 refers) with at least 12 months remaining validity.
The benefits are:
- Competitive salary
- Voyage Leave (EVL) of 21 days for every month spent on board ship
- Membership of a Civil Service Pension Scheme
- World-class training
- Potential to travel the world
- The ability to lead and manage a highly skilled team
For further information and to apply visit:
Related Jobs (2)
Senior Qualified Deck Officer (Chief Mate or Master) on 8th April 2021 Permanent
Senior Qualified Marine Engineer Officer (Seconds or Chiefs) on 8th April 2021 Permanent