- Post Date:21st February 2019
- Views 634
- Offered Salary £30,000-£39,999Salary €35000 - €37000 per annum
Faststream are working with a traditional shipping company based in North West Germany. They currently manage a mixed fleet of Tankers and are looking grow and develop an enthusiastic individual who has a real passion for the Marine Industry. QHSE orientated individuals are some of the most important in the shipping world and this opportunity will allow you learn and develop the skills necessary for a successful career.
The QHSE Coordinator assists in establishing and maintaining QHSE requirements in the companies Safety Management System.
The responsibilities of the QHSE Coordinator include:
– Assists in coordinating audits and inspections
– Assists in establishing QHSE manuals, guidance documents & work procedures within the Safety Management System
– Conducts internal audits and inspections for safe operations and ISM/ISPS/ISO Compliance on board our fleet vessels and in the office
The right candidate will have:
– Education/degree in the shipping environment or experience in QHSE
– Be familiar with ISM/ISPS/ISO
– German & English language skills (written and spoken) should be excellent
Any experienced with TMS, third-party inspections (CDI, SIRE, PSC, Flag State etc.) will be a huge advantage to your candidacy.
This is a Junior position and the sucsessfull candidate will be rewarded with a excellent salary/benefit package as well as the opportunity to start down a long and successful shore based care er.
Contact name: Ross McGrane
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone number: +44 (0) 2380 208842
Related Jobs (3)
Senior Qualified Deck Officer (Chief Mate or Master) on 8th April 2021 Permanent
Senior Qualified Marine Engineer Officer (Seconds or Chiefs) on 8th April 2021 Permanent
Qualified Systems Engineering Officer (ETO Qualified) on 8th April 2021 Permanent