Principal & Senior Engineers
- Post Date:29th November 2018
- Views 1366
- Rank EngineerVessel Type Shore-basedLocation Type Shore
- Salary Competitive
Principal & Senior Engineers – United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain – ref. AO21E
We are seeking to recruit experienced and pro-active Principal and Senior Engineers to join our team based in the Middle East.
The role as Principal & Senior Engineering Surveyor’s typically encompasses: Dynamic Positioning, Marine Engineering, Document Reviews, Marine Consultancy, Condition and Suitability surveys.
Desired skills and expertise
- Solid background in marine engineering
- Thorough understanding of flag state and class certification
- Chief Engineer certificate of competency (STCW 95 III/2 unlimited)
- At least 10 years’ experience from the marine / offshore industry for Principal Surveyors – 7 years for Senior Surveyors
- Previous consultancy experience from similar role with exposure to Marine Warranty, Marine Consultancy, Inspections, Audits, Surveys, Damage Surveys and Project Management is desired.
These positions require good decision-making capability and problem-solving skills. Accurate reporting and the ability to deliver high quality work on time is paramount.
You must have good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership ability and be able to deal effectively with multiples issues and assignments simultaneously.
The roles are best suited for assertive and buoyant individuals, who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Attractive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Offshore travel is a requirement of the job.
For the right candidate, these roles may suit engineers looking to move ashore.
If you are interested, please apply quoting the ref. number to: firstname.lastname@example.org