Pressure Engineer Surveyor
- Post Date:17th September 2020
- Views 167
- Rank EngineerLocation Type ShoreSalary €56,250
Location: Leinster, Ireland (Dublin, Wicklow, Meath, Louth Kildare)
Salary:Salary from €56,250 and benefits package worth €12k and much more!)
Our mission is to make Ireland a safer place. If you want to work for a company that leaves nothing to chance, it’s a no brainer, Irish Engineering Services is the place for you!
For over 150 years, our highly skilled Engineer Surveyors and Engineering Consultants have inspected, tested and reported on industrial machinery from air conditioning units and coffee boilers, to pressure vessels and safety valves in order to keep the industry, businesses and public safe across the UK and Ireland. We are part of the British Engineering Services group and are proud to have evolved into the successful company we are today, everything we do has been tried and tested. Year on year we invest in our people, systems and infrastructure and will continue to do so for generations to come.
There are multiple opportunities available. In order to be considered you must live in (or be willing to relocate to) Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Louth or Wicklow.
What will I be doing?
In its simplest and most explicit form, industrial safety can be a matter of life or death. As an Engineer Surveyor in the Pressure discipline for Irish Engineering Services, you will be helping to make Ireland a safer place for industry, businesses and for people whenever and wherever.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Completing quality assessments and rigorous inspections
- Carrying out detailed reporting, with no compromise, ever
- Ensuring all customers are compliant with vital regulations that help to govern their industry in Ireland
- Helping to prolong the life of machinery by spotting any potential defects as early as possible
- Always providing an exceptional level of customer service, whilst representing our brilliant company professionally
What makes Irish Engineering Services a great place to work?
We are independent for a reason, we do what we do better than anyone else and we do it our own way. Take our drive and ambition along with years of REAL industry experience and we have honed and perfected the well-oiled machine that is Irish Engineering Services.
If you work for us, you will get the below and, so much more:
- Our salary starts from €56,250 rising to at least €63,281 after 2 years service
- A great benefits package worth €12,000*, which includes a company car scheme, lunch allowance, work from home allowance and much, much more!
- 16+ week bespoke, industry leading training programme
- Development opportunities, with cross skilling into other disciplines being completed by all Engineer Surveyors
- Discretionary annual company bonus and yearly salary review
- Laptop (Surface Go) and mobile phone provided
- The support of a superb employee assistance programme
- Opportunity for flexible working hours, we want you to have that work life balance.
*Salaries are dependent on location and experience.
What experience do I need?
Our team consists of the best, highly skilled and qualified Engineer Surveyors and we want our new recruits to have the same attitude, aptitude and appetite for what we do.
You will need:
- An engineering qualification (or equivalent) at or above NVQ level 4 (post trade qualification at NFQ level 6) and a substantive level of practical experience, directly relevant to the machinery you will inspect
- To be available to support your colleagues in other parts of the country and the UK if required, as you will be working as part of a large business
- The ability to communicate complex and technical problems with ease
- A good level of IT and literacy skills in order to complete detailed customer reports.
To apply for this role, simply click “Apply”. We ask for some basic contact information and a CV or your LinkedIn profile, it’s that easy! Please keep in mind, successful candidates will be required to complete the relevant background checks as part of the recruitment process.
Irish Engineering Services, making Ireland a safer place.