Operations Manager - Passenger
- Post Date:1st February 2019
- Views 440
- Rank Passenger ServicesVessel Type Cruise shipsOffered Salary £50,000 or more
- Salary €70000 - €78000 per annum + Additional Benefits
I am working with a leading passenger company who have various offices internationally and due to continued growth, they are now seeking an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will report to the Head of Fleet Operations, and ultimately the Fleet Director. The Operations Manager is responsible for the management of statutory compliance of the vessels. In particular, he assists the Head of Fleet Operations to meet his statutory and Company obligations for the safe, efficient and environmentally protective operation of these UK registered ships, ensuring compliance with mandatory rules and regulations, and supports operational and technical management of other ships operating in the Short Sea.
For the role, you will have the following experience:
* Sailed as Master / Chief Engineer
* Must hold 1st CoC (Deck or Engine)
* Project experience with vessels in dry dock in terms of planning
* A clear understanding of environmental requirements
For the role, you will have the right to live and work in the EU and be able to converse in French fluently.
Contact name: Luke Randall
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone number: +44 (0) 2380 208830