Offshore Vessel Manager-AHTS
- Post Date:25th September 2018
- Views 306
- Rank Chief engineerLocation Type OffshoreSalary Competitive
Our client are a well respected and growing offshore shipping company and due to new vessels joining the fleet they are actively seeking to hire a technical superintendent to join an expanding team in Scotland.
You will be responsible for all day to day technical operations of a fleet of offshore vessels.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– attendance onboard for internal inspections
– arrangement of and attendance onboard for annual/intermediate and special surveys, Drydocking etc..
– monitoring and verification of vessel’s compliance with company’s SMS and other requirements
– monitoring and controlling supplies of spares, stores, lubricants, chemicals etc
– technical trouble-shooting and coordination of service engineers/specialists
The ideal candidate will have a university degree in Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture and have sailed as Chief engineer. Previous experience as Technical Superintendent managing offshore vessels is also required. AHTS experience is an advantage.
Location: Scotland, Aberdeen