Member – Sea-Fisheries Protection Authority
- Post Date:21st August 2020
- Views 255
- Rank ManagerVessel Type Shore-basedLocation Type Shore
The Sea-Fisheries Protection Authority (SFPA) was established on the 1st of January 2007. The remit of the Authority includes promotion, detection and enforcement of sea-fisheries and seafood safety legislation, regulations, notices and statutory instruments, to protect and conserve fisheries resources for sustainable long-term use.
The Members of the Sea Fisheries Authority have full managerial responsibility for the SFPA organisation and for ensuring delivery of its statutory responsibilities. The Members of the Authority also have a key role in the development of the organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record as a strategic leader and a senior manager;
- Have in depth knowledge and/or experience of working in or with an enforcement or regulatory function;
- Have proven leadership ability together with the knowledge and experience required to provide leadership within the Authority and the capacity and aptitude to contribute actively as a member of the top management team in providing corporate leadership to the organisation.
Closing Date: 3pm, Thursday 10th of September 2020
For more information and how to apply, visit: http://bit.ly/Nautilus_Ad_MemberSFPA
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourage applications under all nine grounds of the Employment Equality Act.
Related Jobs (7)
Maritime Advisor (Sailing Directions) – UK Hydrographic Office on 23rd September 2020
Deputy Harbour Master – Falklands on 11th September 2020
Senior Steward on 4th September 2020
Able Seaman on 4th September 2020