- Post Date:21st September 2018
- Views 5234
- Salary Competitive
With employment to commence immediately we are seeking to recruit a permanent Master on our Lymington – Yarmouth service. The successful candidate will hold a Master Unlimited Certificate of Competency and preferably have previous experience gained as a Master or Chief Officer working on ferries.
You will be required to show strong skills in
Leadership and Management
Bridge Team Management
On Board Operations
Communication skills at all levels afloat and ashore.
As Master, you will lead standards on board. These include:-
- The effective implementation and development of the Safety Management System
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Operational efficiency and punctuality
- Effective engagement by all crew members with the customer
- Active support for the development of all aspects of customer service
- Prompt circulation of relevant company operations and safety communications
- Crew performance, attendance and reliability
- Crew appearance and presentation
- Planned and Corrective Maintenance.
In return we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work at sea but still go home at night!
Wightlink employees enjoy a comprehensive range of travel and retail benefits.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – Click Apply
Location: Lymington / Isle of Wight