- Post Date:24th June 2021
- Apply Before: 29th August 2021
- Views 82
- Rank MasterVessel Type TugsLocation Type Offshore
- Offered Salary Negotiable
P&O Maritime Logistics is a leading provider of marine solutions with focus on offshore energy, port services and logistics. The company owns and operates approximately 400 vessels and provides a wide portfolio of value-added marine services and the ability to integrate these offerings for its customers – always with safety and the environment at the forefront.
Headquartered in Dubai, P&O Maritime Logistics has operations globally across all seven continents and offers a dynamic working environment full of opportunities through which employees can enhance their leadership skills and take ownership of their personal growth. Through several training initiatives with leading marine companies, we empower our people to be true craftsmen of their trade and captains to be masters of their vessels. Additionally, our industry-leading personal performance and development process helps employees identify their career goals and equips them with the right tools to achieve these goals. www.pomaritime.com
A Marine Pilot Position has become vacant, for motivated individuals who wish to join a team of highly skilled professionals, working for one of the largest DP World flag port in the Middle East – Jebal Ali. The Marine Pilot will be responsible in providing safe, efficient and professional pilotage services for all type of vessels. To be considered for this position, the candidate must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Valid STCW Certificate of Competency (CoC) as Master Class 1 (Unlimited)
- Minimum 5 years of deep-sea sailing experience, out of which last 2 year sailed as the Master in command on a deep sea vessel, preferably with pilotage experience in a reputable port or minimum 2 years as Chief Officer experience on very large vessels with pilotage experience in a reputable.
- Valid Medical fitness certificate ENG-1 or equivalent, Seafarer’s book and all relevant STCW and job-related short courses.
- English Marlin test to be minimum 90% along with good knowledge and understanding of English language, both written and verbal, (where required).
- IT skills in Microsoft Office
The employment benefits package is reflective of the market and location. A competitive salary package commensurate with the successful applicant’s skills and experience will be offered.
Interested applicants may send their CVs and copy of certificates to Celeste Cordova (Celeste.email@example.com). Kindly note that only qualified applicants will be contacted.