LNG Marine Superintendent
- Post Date:10th September 2018
- Views 120
- Rank SuperintendentSalary Competitive
In this role, you will work closely with LNG team members to ensure the successful execution and completion of projects you are assisgned to or required to manage. You will be required to solve problems, issues or concerns of clients and use your experience to analyse situations and provide safe solutions within the time frames available. As a LNG Superintendent in addition to the technical knowledge you would be asked to contribute towards there will be circumstances where you are required to manage projects from start to finish. This is a great opportunity to expand your technical skill set to include more office based tasks included finance, HR and legal aspects of running a project which affects the business.
* Support existing projects and agreements.
* Project Management including insuring compliance with local regulatory agencies, company tax requirements, HR etc supervision of designated employees, review subcontractors/vendors in terms of contractual compliance, competence and service,
* Act as Account Manager for designated projects and responsible for ensuring accuracy of all billings (inc third party), invoices generation and received from third party suppliers , expenses, budgets and purchase orders ensuring these are carried out and planned to ensure the organization remains in positive cashflow.
* Prepare and monitor annual operating budgets for customers.
* Provide input and assistance in completion and or revisions to operations, emergency procedures, maintenance and repair and Port facility security plans.
* Port security coordination and management.
* Determine organisational structure requirements for new ports, personnel, local offices and other necessary infrastructure as necessary.
* Assist in development of third party Master Services Agreements and operating contracts
* Ensure planned maintenance schedules are being adhered to and are up to date.
* Ship/port compatibility evaluations.
* Conduct port inspections as necessary.
* A flexible self-starter, with a can-do attitude and a thirst for learning
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong financial modeling and presentation development skills
* Problem solver and sound business judgment
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
* Capable of working both independently as well as part of a team
* Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* High competency in MS Office
* Shipping industry experience, preferably in a senior rank