Fuel & Energy Efficiency Projects Manager
- Post Date:12th December 2019
- Views 588
- Vessel Type Cruise shipsOffered Salary NegotiableSalary £44,000- £57,388 per annum
We are P & O, with an enviable heritage, brand recognition and future investment there has never been a better time to join us.
We are currently looking for a Fuel and Energy Efficiency Projects Manager to support the line manager to deliver the challenging fuel efficiency targets we are looking to deliver. This role wil plan, co-ordinate and deliver fuel efficiency projects across our fleet of 20 ships.
You will be monitoring and planning the projects as well as identifying and reporting project risks. There will also be working around the co-ordination of CAPEX submissions, writing business cases and working on return of capital investment. Part of your role will also involve specifying equipment and installation requirements and working closely with the procurement team to makes sure that the right equipment is ordered at the best price.
You will be working as part of the larger ship support services team and will also have some input in some of future ship building programmes. Our plan for the future fleet has fuel efficiency at the core and so you will also be working closely with that project team.
P&O are going through a big transformation programme to help deliver an organisation that is fit and ready for the next phase of our evolution. We are a part of DP World and so we are an integral part of a global supply chain.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
– Qualified to Chief Engineer STCW III/2 unlimited or ETO or Royal Naval equivalent
– A clear and up to date understanding of fuel and energy efficiency operational issues
– PRINCE 2 or equivalent methodology alongside strong project management experience
– Excellent knowledge of shipboard environmental legislation
– It would be beneficial to have some knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 and marine software packages
If this role sounds of interest then please apply using the link below.
Related Jobs (1)
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – Professional Yachting Association on 29th September 2020