Floor Supervisor - Ocean Cruise
- Post Date:7th September 2018
- Views 109
- Rank Passenger ServicesVessel Type Cruise shipsSalary Competitive
The ideal candidate for this role must have recent experience working on board cruise ships. The preferred candidate should have completed contracts within the capacity of Floor/ Deck supervisor or Stateroom Stewardess.
Your role will involve coordination of the Cabin Stewards/ Ast Cabin Stewards along with ensuring hygiene standards are met. You will be in charge of monitoring the cabin turnarounds, along with providing guests with excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Cruise & Housekeeping Experience
– Excellent organisational & interpersonal skills
– Fluent English language skills. Additional European languages is sort after.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading luxury cruise companies, experience career progression and enjoy an attractive package.
To find out more about this role OR to apply for other cruise positions, please email your CV and last two FULL appraisals/references to Rebecca.Symons@faststream.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8777.
Location: USA, Colorado, USAF Academy AFB