Engine Room Artificer
- Post Date:6th January 2020
- Views 416
Irish Naval Service Engine Room Artificer
The Naval Service patrols the territorial waters of the nation protecting its natural resources, drug interdiction and pollution control, for this to be possible ships must be maintained and serviced. The Irish Naval Service are currently recruiting fully qualified Mechanics and Fitters. If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career, you fit the criteria and enjoy being part of a team, click on the link below and begin your application.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates must have attained the required minimum educational qualifications at the time of entry into the Naval Service.
A candidate for enlistment as an Engine Room Artificer (ERA) must have completed one of the following:
- HETAC Level 7 Degree in Marine Engineering
- HETAC Level 7 Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- FAS/Solas Standard Based Craft of Mechanical Automation & Maintenance Fitting
- FAS/Solas Standard Based Craft of Diesel Fitter
- FAS/Solas Standard Based Crafts of Motor Mechanic
- Department of Marine & Natural Resources Engineer Officer of the Watch (EOOW) Certificate of Competency