Director Marine Operations - Passenger
- Post Date:20th February 2019
- Views 470
- Rank Safety & SecurityOffered Salary £50,000 or moreSalary €90000 - €105000 per annum + Additional Benefits
The company are a leading award winner cruise client who is based in Europe. The company have gone from strength to strength in the market and have expanded there fleet over the last 2 years and will be looking to expand more in the coming years
The role you will manage the marine operations department including overseeing the technical operations of the business. You will lead a team who are part of the marine operations being onshore and on the ship and making sure that the safety, policies and procedures are of the highest standard.
Within the role, you have experience with dealing projects, newbuild vessels, and financial budgets as well which will include forecasting.
The requirements for this position:
* Marine Engineering degree
* Masters license (preferred but not essential)
* Sailed as Chief Officer or higher
* Newbuild experience would be desirable
* Managed a team of a minimum of 5 people
* Must have the right to live and work in Europe
The reward you will have a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Contact name: Luke Randall
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone number: +44 (0) 2380 208830