- Post Date:17th July 2019
- Views 551
- Vessel Type FerriesSalary Competitive
Wightlink is one of the UK’s largest domestic ferry operators, providing a link between the Isle of Wight and the Hampshire mainland.
With the launch of our new 90m Hybrid Ship, The Victoria of Wight, comes an opportunity for Chief Officers to join our Portsmouth based bridge teams operating our fleet of Ro Ro car ferry and catamaran services
A fantastic opportunity for dynamic seafarers who wish to gain ship handling skills as well as pilotage experience on one of the UK’s busiest waterways.
Flexible shift pattern allowing applicants the opportunity to maintain their seagoing careers but also reap the benefits of a shore based home/work/life balance.
A competitive salary, paid leave and above industry standard travel and leisure benefits – initially on a fixed term basis.
Applicants will ideally have:
- Master CoC or CEC
- Experience working as a Master
- A broad seagoing background with some previous Passenger Ship experience
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to progress to Master in a relatively short period
- Reside within a commutable distance of Portsmouth
Contact email@example.com with an up to date CV, references and covering letter explaining what you can bring to our team.
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2019