- Post Date:6th January 2020
- Views 370
- Rank Passenger Services
Irish Naval Service Chef
The Naval Service is looking to recruit suitably qualified Chefs to be part of the team that patrols and protect our territorial waters. If you enjoy being part of a team and want a career with a difference click on the link below and begin your application (your new career path).
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
A candidate for enlistment as an Able Chef must have completed one of the following:
- FETAC Level 6 in Culinary Arts.
- Quality Qualifications Ireland Level 6 in Culinary Arts.
- NTCB Level 6 in Culinary Arts.
- National equivalent of any of the above
Related Jobs (3)
Senior Qualified Deck Officer (Chief Mate or Master) on 8th April 2021 Permanent
Senior Qualified Marine Engineer Officer (Seconds or Chiefs) on 8th April 2021 Permanent
Qualified Systems Engineering Officer (ETO Qualified) on 8th April 2021 Permanent