Chef De Cuisine - Cruise
- Post Date:24th September 2018
- Views 262
- Rank Passenger ServicesVessel Type Cruise shipsSalary Competitive
As Chef de Cuisine you will enjoy a varied role. Your responsibilities will cover the entire on board galley operation. You will supervise and motivate crew, conduct menu briefings, order all food supplies, ensure food safety and cleanliness is of the highest standards and socialise with guests at meal times.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Extensive experience in a 5* international hotel OR premium cruise line
– Michelin star restaurant experience is preferred but not required
– Developed management skills
– Fluent English language skills
– Classical Culinary Arts Training
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a industry leading cruise company, experience global travel, and enjoy an attractive package.
To find out more please email your CV to Elizabeth.Mahony@Faststream.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8757.
Location: England, Hampshire, Southampton