Chef de Cuisine - 6* Luxury Ocean Cruise Line
- Post Date:18th April 2019
- Views 363
- Rank Passenger ServicesVessel Type Cruise shipsOffered Salary £50,000 or more
- Salary $50,000 - $60,000 per annum + Free Wifi
I am currently working with a Luxury Cruise Liner who has an opening for an experienced Chef de Cuisine to join their expanding fleet.
As a Chef de Cuisine you will be required to oversee the preparation and delivery of the Galley, assisting with food preparation and managing the Sous Chefs, Chef de Parties and Commis Cooks. You will be responsible for ensuring the inventory is correct and maintaining efficient costing of food and minimising food waste. As part of management you will also be required to assist training new hires, complete emergency duties and partake in port manning when scheduled.
This is an excellent opportunity for any experienced Chef de Cuisines looking to be a part of a team delivering to the highest of standards. The company offers a generous salary, paying in excess of $60,000 per annum and offering a single cabin on a 4 month on, 2 month off basis. Crew will also have full use of the designated gym, sunbathing areas and common rooms in designated crew areas.
The successful candidate will:
– Be confident in managing and motivating
– Have strong organisational and leadership skills
– Demonstrate fluent use of the English Language – reading, writing and speaking.
– Have a minimum of three years’ experience as Chef de Cuisine or Executive Sous Chef