- Post Date:6th January 2020
- Apply Before: 6th February 2020
- Views 165
Irish Naval Service Carpenter/Hull Artificer
The Irish Defence Forces are presently recruiting qualified Carpenter and Joiners for the role of Leading Hull Artificer (HA) within the Irish Naval Service. As a Hull Artificer within the Irish Naval Service you will learn to manage, maintain and crew the ship as well as keeping it operational. Successful candidates will be provided with additional training so that they can perform the roles and responsibilities of a Hull Artificer at Sea on board Irish Naval Service vessels. If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career, fit the criteria and enjoy being part of a team click on the link below and begin your application.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates must have attained the required minimum educational qualifications at the time of entry into the Naval Service.
A candidate for enlistment as a Hull Artificer (HA) must have completed one of the following:
- HETAC Level 7 Bachelors of Science in Craft Technology (wood) with business.
- National Craft Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery.
- National Craft Certificate in Cabinet Maker/Wood Manufacturing and Finishing.
- National Craft Certificate in Shipwright.
- National equivalent of any of the above.