Assistant Chief Housekeeper
- Post Date:7th September 2018
- Views 95
- Rank Passenger ServicesVessel Type Cruise shipsSalary Competitive
I am currently working with leading luxury Cruise Company, and have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Chief Housekeeper.
The ideal candidate for this role must have existing experience working on board small cruise ships AND in 4/5* hotels. The position offers industry leading salaries and rotations.
As Assistant Chief Housekeeper, you will be in a managerial position within the Housekeeping Team, reporting into the Executive Housekeeper. Your responsibilities will include helping with the direction, support, guidance and coordination of the Housekeeping and Laundry operations, which consists of approximately 85-100 crew.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience in a 4*/5* hotels (cruise experience preferred)
– Cruise Ship experience – preferably on smaller cruise lines
– Fluent English language skills
– Strong managerial techniques
– Be in possession of your last two full sea going / employment references or appraisals
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading 6* globally expanding cruise companies, experience rapid career progression and enjoy an attractive package.
To find out more about this role OR to apply for other Hotel department positions, please email your CV and last two FULL appraisals/references to email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8757
Location: USA, Florida, Miami
Related Jobs (1)
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – Professional Yachting Association on 29th September 2020