Technical Superintendent - Offshore Vessels
Technical Superintendent – Offshore Vessels
WRS Tech are pleased to offer an opportunity for a Technical Superintendent - working for a well-established international shipping group in Aberdeen.
The role is a unique opportunity to work with a large fleet of modern vessels in the industry, offering a diverse spread of solutions to the marine and offshore oil and gas industries.
As Technical Superintendent, your role is key - to provide zero incident, and down time for a fleet of assigned vessels.
The role will involve office based reporting, budgeting and planning with regards to the maintenance, repairs and dry docking of large vessels.
Operationally you will have daily liaisons with, and be a technical expert when it comes to incidents, safety and training requirements on board.
- Marine Chief Engineer Unlimited COC Class 1
- Sea time on vessels associated with the offshore marine industry is preferred, i.e. PSV/AHTS/DSV
- Shore based technical experience is desireable
- Strict on safety policy and looking to drive safe practices across the fleet
- Excellent communication skills, and attention to detail
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive benefits package, excellent training and career progression.
Please do apply now for further information
You must have the right to live and work in the UK (EU) to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.