Regional Category Manager
WRS Tech are working with a world renowned ports and towage operator to source a Regional Category Manager for one of their offices in the UK.
Based in the North East the role has end to end responsibility for regional categories. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Internal demand analysis planning and forecasting
- Manage and mitigate supply chain and supplier portfoilo management risks
- Drive and execute source to contract process
- Manage contracts and suppliers
- Develop category strategies based on internal demand and market intelligence
The ideal candidate will have extensive compliance and contract management experience as well as good tender strategy. 3 - 5 years experience in a procurement position is highly desirable as well as strong negotiations skills.
The successful candidate will win the right to work within a multinational company with excellent business growth. A salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) is on offer as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK (EU) to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.