Technical Superintendent - Tug
Technical Superintendent – Tug
A well-established and global ship owner requires a Technical Superintendent to assist with the supervision of a fleet of tugs. You will be technically fully responsible for all ongoing inspections, updating Ship Management Systems (SMS), training junior engineers, scheduled dry docks, class / flag approvals, repairs and conversions.
You will need to be very flexible, as this role will require you to remain on-call in the case of any emergencies or to assist the chief engineer.
- Must hold a Class 1 COC Chief Engineer Unlimited and preferably have sailed in rank as Chief Engineer
- Experience in a vessel management position is highly desirable
- Flexible to live within a commutable distance of the port
- An excellent communicator
- High level of Technical report writing skill
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive salary as well as a Car or Car allowance, Pension scheme, private medical care and bonus.
Please do apply now for further information
You must have the right to live and work in the UK (EU) to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.