Technical Superintendent - Cruise
Technical Superintendent – Cruise
A well-established and global shipping organisation requires a Technical Superintendent to assist with the supervision of a large fleet of Cruise vessels. You will be technically fully responsible for all ongoing inspections, updating Ship Management Systems (SMS), training junior engineers, scheduled dry docks, class / flag approvals, repairs and conversions.
You will need to be very flexible, as this role will require you to travel and remain on-call in the case of any emergencies or to assist the chief engineer.
- Must hold a Class 1 COC Chief Engineer Unlimited
- Seafaring experience as Chief Engineer is preferred
- Flexible with travel at short notice
- An excellent communicator
- High level of Technical report writing skill
- Previous experience as a Superintendent preferable
- Must be able to speak German
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive benefits package, excellent training and career progression.
Please do apply now for further information
You must have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.