WRS Tech are working with a renowned and respected ferry operator on the Thames who are seeking a Master to take command of one of their vessels.
As the Master you are responsible for the overall safety of the vessel, crew and passengers while in command.
Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the vessel management
- Ensure the vessel is operated to the highest possible standards
- Maintain the vessel in compliance with all relevant legislation
- Contribute to and ensure compliance with all health and safety standards
- Manage all crew on board
The ideal candidate will hold:
- MCA Boat Master License, tier 1 level 2 with a passenger endorsement OR your Master 500gt CoC or higher (which can be converted into a BML after successful examination)
- A current ML5 or ENG1 Medical
- Sea survival
- Fire Fighting
- VHF Qualification
- MCA Passenger Boat Endorsement
- MCA Local Knowledge Endorsement
In return for your services you will have the opportunity to work within a fantastic team with a reputation of excellence. An excellent salary and benefits package is also on offer.
Candidates must be able to commute easily in an out of London and must hold the existing right to live and work in the UK.
Please do apply now for further information
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.