A well-established ship owner requires a Technical Superintendent to assist with the supervision of a fleet of specialised vessels. You will be technically fully responsible for all ongoing inspections, updating Ship Management Systems (SMS), training junior engineers, scheduled dry docks, class / flag approvals, repairs and conversions.
You will need to be very flexible, as this role will require you to travel and remain on-call in the case of any emergencies or to assist the chief engineer.
- Must hold a Class 1 COC Chief Engineer Unlimited
- Seafaring experience as Chief Engineer is preferable although more junior tickets will be considered with shore based experience
- Flexible with travel at short notice
- An excellent communicator
- High level of Technical report writing skill
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive benefits package, excellent training and career progression.
Please do apply now for further information
You must have the right to live and work in the UK (EU) to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.