Technical Superintendent LPG
WRS Tech are working with a leading shipping company in the LPG sector who are looking to hire a Technical Superintendent for their office in the North East of England.
With new vessels taken into management regularly this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and renowned business within the gas sector.
As the Technical Superintendent you are wholly responsible for the technical management of the vessels assigned. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Main point of contact for all technical matters
- Plan and supervise Dry Dockings
- Ensure PMS systems are adhered to and necessary changes implemented
- Cooperate with Fleet Manager to ensure all compliance is upheld
- Maintain budget for assigned vessels
The ideal candidate will have experience of either managing or sailing on LPG carriers. A Class 1 Motor CoC is preferred but those with similar experience or a more junior CoC will also be considered.
The successful candidate will win the opportunity to join a successful brand with a large fleet of specialised vessels. In addition a market leading salary and package is on offer for the successful individual including relocation (if required).