PMS Support Engineer
6 days left
- Contract Type
Role and Responsibilities
Day-to-day management and supervision of company's computerised Planned Maintenance and
Spare Parts Inventory System
* Update and amend the system Database as required.
* Correct and consolidate the database content.
* Create PMS databases for new vessels entering the fleet.
* Create / amend PMS Work Procedures as required.
* Monitor PMS work schedules and amend as required.
* Prepare and present necessary reports for Fleet Teams and Senior Management
* Report on and analyse the PMS KPI figures.
* Liaise closely with Chief Engineers on board the vessels.
* Brief Chief Engineers and Masters on the PMS during their pre-joining office visits
* Liaise closely with the System Project Manager, the Company's and Vessels' IT Dept.
* Propose and manage system changes and improvements.
* Attends Weekly Fleet Meeting to present status reports on PMS for the fleet.
* Visits to vessels in European ports will be required from time to time to review the PMS on board. Report to Technical Manager
* Sea going experience at least up to the level of watch keeping engineer (2nd or 1st Assistant Engineer) with the appropriate STCW certification as marine engineer on ships - preferably motor tanker.
* Computerised PMS maintenance experience is essential.
* Previous experience as PMS Engineer / Superintendent is preferred.
* English language
* Must possess good skills in use of computers and databases.
* Team worker
* Right to work in EU.
Apply for PMS Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly