Mane is currently recruiting for one of its clients, a company which specialises in subsea and pipelay activities within the Oil & Gas industry. Company is operating multiple Pipelay Vessels and is currently looking for several 3rd Engineers to board one of their vessels for an offshore project, with a rotation of 5/5.
• Maintain sailing in a technical safe and environmental friendly way during his watch.
• Training and education of several crew members.
• Maintain the technical administration of the vessel
• Maintain the efficiency of the planned maintenance system and maintenance and repair jobs of the main and secondary equipment in cooperation with the Chief and 2nd Engineer.
• Maintain an efficient spare part stock in cooperation, again with the Chief and 2nd Engineer
• Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
• Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
• Minimum of two years of experience in similar position
• Experience on Pipelay vessels required
• You are in possession of a diploma in Higher Marine education
• In possession of all relevant certification: COC, all STCW certificates, designated Security Duties, Medical Certificate, Seaman’s Book, Passport.
• Good knowledge and communication skills in the Dutch language
• Rotation shift of 5 weeks on/ 5 weeks off
• Very good terms of employment
• Huge chance on permanent employment once shifts are completed