General Company info
Working with TOS means to work on very special projects with state of the art equipment all over the world. As a renowned HR services provider, we have been sending experienced engineers to the most technically advanced oil & gas projects of our clients for almost 25 years. Currently, we are recruiting for several positions onboard of an offshore construction vessel, owned by a leading EPC contractor.
As an engineer on board of our client´s vessel, you will get to work on major projects in the oil and gas sector worldwide. As this is a long-term contract this a great opportunity to gain solid experience on board and further your career in the offshore industry.
- Permit to work in The Netherlands, preferably also residing in The Netherlands
- Several years of experience on board of large offshore vessels
- We welcome candidates with both engine room and deck experience
- Hydraulic experience is considered a plus
- Able to work in larger teams
- Strong English language skills
- Excellent references
- Start date: Negotiable
- Rotation: 5 weeks on / off
- Dutch or Cyprus labour contract
- Long term project
If you are interested in the vacancy Third Engineers, please register by clicking the button “apply”. For more information, please contact our division offshore on telephone number +31 10 243 67 02. You can also contact our office in Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80, Ukraine on number +380 48 785 40 98 or Czech Republic on number +420 412 51 01 81.
Your career, our job!
TOS offers employment in the maritime, offshore & wind energy sector for students and professionals. TOS is also the right address for your onshore career and ship delivery voyages. Daily TOS has more than 800 professionals at sea. Make sure you are next!