Vessel Manager Liverpool based, with travel.
About the role
Reporting to the Fleet Manager, as the Vessel Manager you will be responsible for the effective day to day operation of the new Service Operations Vessel (BIBBY WAVEMASTER 1) and nominated asset(s), ensuring that they are maintained and operated in line with regulatory and legislative requirements. Focal point for all aspects of the vessels safe effective operation. Responsible for proactive supplier management, cost control and with overall responsibility for delivering the operation of the vessel in line with approved running cost budget.
- Previous experience as a Vessel Manager or Technical Supt / Technical Manager.
- First class professional management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with personnel at all levels within the organisation.
- Adaptability and problem solving capability.
- Strong technical and engineering skills.
- Chief Engineers STCW REG A-III/2 (unlimited) certificate of competency, or equivalent Degree.
- Relevant planned maintenance system experience.
- Experience of Offshore Windfarm operations.
- Experience of DP systems.
For full details of the job description please contact email@example.com.
People are the most important part of our business; we deliver on our objectives by living our Values. This means each of us, at all times, strive to:
- Work together: We understand the common long-term goals across our businesses, customers, suppliers and people and we work towards them as a team.
- Be better: We challenge ourselves to be the best, finding new ways to improve everything we do today.
- Be innovative: We do everything possible to look ahead, to anticipate customer needs and deliver innovative solutions.
- Do the right thing: At all times we do the right thing, providing a quality and safe service, acting responsibly for our people, customers and the communities in which we work.
- Trust each other: We trust and empower our people to deliver the right outcomes for our business.
If you wish to apply please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the 'apply' button below.
Please note offers to all new starters of the company will be subject to pre-employment checks.