Marine Electronics Engineer - Rotterdam
Faststream are working closely with a leading global maritime service provider in Rotterdam. Our client specialises in providing outsourced technical management of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services.
As a Service Engineer of Communications you will install, test and commission various marine electrical and electronic equipment and will attend regular ship visits to undertake inspections of electrical and electronic system. You will required to provide assistance to all of the companies offices on electrical and electronic engineering matters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Installation, termination, testing and commissioning of electrical and electronic systems on board vessels.
- Inspection, testing, fault diagnosis and repair of electrical and electronic shipboard systems.
- To perform other tasks such as directed by the Managing Director or his deputy.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Recognised Electrical/ Electronic engineering certificate or university degree in ships Electrical/ Electronic and automation systems.
- Significant experience in an electrical/ electronic/ communication engineering position.
- Experience as am Electro Technical Officer.
- Market leading basic salary and benefits package.
- Career growth opportunities and personal development.
- Opportunity to join a leader in the maritime sector.
- To work for a company with exciting growth plans for the future.
Apply for Marine Electronics Engineer - Rotterdam
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly