Shift Coordinator (CRO)
Join Our Journey
Petrofac is recruiting for a Shift Coordinator (CRO) for the OSI working a 2/2/2/2/2/3 rotation.
The Shift co-ordinator is a member of the OSI Operations team, reporting to the Operations Supervisor. The shift co-ordinator is accountable for ensure the safe and efficient operation of all safety systems, process facilities and utilities to allow import from Douglas and export to off take tankers of crude oil.
They will be responsible for complying with all statutory and client requirements, off take schedule, targets and specification.
Job Specific Duties:
• Co-ordinating shift activities to deliver import and export of crude oil in accordance with off take schedule and in conformance with required specifications
• Acting as issuing authority for permits to work
• Preparing and agreeing with the OSI OIM the loading and discharge plans for the OSI and manage such activities within installation design criteria
• Managing safe operation of the produced water system to meet regulatory & business compliance
• Carrying out activities within the SAP Maintenance Management work flow system for the approval of maintenance and operational activity Notifications & Work Orders
The successful candidate must have offshore experience in a similar role a master mariner certificate is desirable however we require a class 2 marine certificate. Petroleum tanker experience with Petroleum Dangerous Goods endorsement is essential for this role. Applicants must be certified to work offshore and have strong communication, team work and problem solving skills