Published: 28 Feb 2017
Maersk Training in Newcastle is located in brand new state of- the-art facilities offering a complete solution for maritime training.
Our range of training courses covers basic training of potential maritime employees who have never worked on a vessel, all the way to experienced seafarers doing complex simulator driven scenarios for bridge resource and engine room management. Our instructors are experienced maritime professionals with a proven track record in their field of expertise.
Our maritime training course portfolio includes:
• Bridge Resource Management (BRM)
• Electronic Chart Display Information System (ECDIS) – both generic and type specific, including Transas, Consilium and PC Maritime
• Engine Room Resource Management (ERM)
• Human Element Leadership & Management (HELM) – Management and Operational Level
• Radar Refresher
• STCW 95 Basic Safety Training comprising of: Elementary First Aid, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, Advanced Fire Fighting, Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities and Personal Survival Techniques
• STCW Basic Safety Refresher Training
Phone: +44 (0)191 270 3220